[scribus] GhostScript for Mac

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Thu Jun 11 16:22:45 UTC 2020

> On 11 Jun 2020, at 5:25 pm, Dimitri Robert <dimitri at gabian-libre.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Is there a recent Mac OS X version of GhostScript?
> I didn't found it of GhostsScript website and the link http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/ is broken.
>
> --
> Dimitri Robert
> Formateur à l'usage de logiciels libres
> http://formation-logiciel-libre.com

Hi Dimitri

It looks like that download has gone as mentioned on our wiki (https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Installation_and_Configuration_of_Ghostscript#Installing_Ghostscript_on_Mac_OS_X <https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Installation_and_Configuration_of_Ghostscript#Installing_Ghostscript_on_Mac_OS_X>) so you’re best to follow the MacPorts or Home-brew installation options.

Craig