[scribus] Scribus 1.4.6 / Ubuntu 20.04

Javier García Alfaro javiergalfaro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 06:26:42 UTC 2020

Hi, I appreciate everyone's contributions.
The issue is those drop caps, the text flow around the boxes in a higher
text box seems to not work.
"cuerpo c/capi" paragraph style applies the drop caps, and a character
style ("capital") isn't working either.

if necessary here are the fonts
https://www.dropbox.com/s/92h8h4nsfg8pp8k/fontz.zip?dl=0

Thanks to all again!