[scribus] Problem with getProperty

Stéphane Fernandez fernast at neuf.fr
Sat Jun 6 06:13:19 UTC 2020

thanks *JLuc and Greg
*

I am using version 1.48 and seems (Jluc is right) that although my
document is set with millimeters, the getproperty will return points.

I have tried version1.55 with greg's script and got the same result
(document set up in mm but script returns value in points). So if I stay
in points, i got the what I see is what i get right.

So I have now an explanation at least but It is a little "weird" as what
you see is not what you get when in mm unit and that I am storing those
values for further use in another script :(