[scribus] Scribus 1.4.6 / Ubuntu 20.04

Javier García Alfaro javiergalfaro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:25:39 UTC 2020

 The context: I am in a weekly newspaper in which a group of designers and
editors work on 1.4.6 documents and at the moment I cannot make them go to
1.5.5. If it were possible to save to an earlier version there would be no
problem.
I've noticed issues like kerning, which is different in both versions, and
something happens with a character style.
Image with the issues:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zkycp8oowxn2vy/155_issues.png?dl=0
Thanks to all for the help.