[scribus] Scribus 1.4.6 / Ubuntu 20.04

Javier García Alfaro javiergalfaro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 01:48:37 UTC 2020

No pude resolverlo aún, solo puedo usar Scribus 1.4.6 desde Windows.
He descargado scribus-1.4.6.tar.xz from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/files/scribus/1.4.6/
I follow these steps
https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Official:Compile_with_CMake
and I get this
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:654:
  Syntax Warning in cmake code at column 25

  Argument not separated from preceding token by whitespace.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Scribus 1.4.6 will be built to install into /home/javi/scribusinstall
-- Machine: x86_64-linux-gnu, void pointer size: 8
-- Found target X86_64
-- Building for target x86_64-linux-gnu
CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:220 (SET):
  implicitly converting 'TYPE' to 'STRING' type.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

CMake Deprecation Warning at CMakeLists.txt:277 (CMAKE_POLICY):
  The OLD behavior for policy CMP0005 will be removed from a future version
  of CMake.

  The cmake-policies(7) manual explains that the OLD behaviors of all
  policies are deprecated and that a policy should be set to OLD only under
  specific short-term circumstances.  Projects should be ported to the NEW
  behavior and not rely on setting a policy to OLD.

-- Using standard ApplicationDataDir. You can change it with
-DAPPLICATION_DATA_DIR
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1314 (message):
  Found unsuitable Qt version "" from NOTFOUND, this code requires Qt 4.x
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:579 (FIND_PACKAGE)

See also "/home/javi/scribussource/builddir/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".