[scribus] Color management settings

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sat Jul 11 09:24:14 UTC 2020

I wonder if labels could be made more clear.
Here are propositions following your answer :

>> # CMYK images : asks for a CMYK profile > This is the default profile for CMYK images, ie the profile which is used if a CMYK image
 > has no embedded profile.

Could be "Default profile for CMYK images"
adn "Default profile for RGB images"

>> # CMYK colors : asks for a CMYK profile

Could be "Profile for CMYK solid colors "
and "Profile for RGB solid colors".

Should i create a bug report or just "no".

Beside, i wonder if "Solid color" is the best wording for the user created colors.
I would rather word these as "Named colors" or "Document's named colors".

(I read "A solid color means that all pixels have the same color. For a single pixel it doesn't make much sense, but a
larger area can be colored with some kind of raster consisting of pixels in more than one color.")

JLuc