[scribus] Downloading Scribus

David Nolan david.nolan2011 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:08:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

Have just come across Scribus and want to Download the App. However, when I go to the download page and hit the appropriate button, the following message comes up

The connection is fine - all the other internet functions work okay and the ‘fan' icon shows a strong signal.

At the moment I’m working on an old 2011 Macbook Pro (about to change to a new iMac) but haven’t got it yet.
the Macbook Pro capacity is 498.88 GB and still has available on it 22.86 GB (522 MB purgeable) is it enough to take on the software? Or maybe the 10.13.6 version of the OS is too old?

I know I’m going to have to reinstall it on the new machine  when it comes, anyway but I’d just like to know why this one doesn’t allow the download.

Many thanks for your help

David Nolan