[scribus] monitor profile setup

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Jan 25 14:16:13 UTC 2020

On 1/25/20 8:21 AM, max.augsburg at gmx.de wrote:
> Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...

Hi Max,

Please don't submit HTML messages to the list.

Hello everybody,

I have calibrated my laptop monitor with a Pantone Huey and DisplayCal (unfortunately only 60 % of sRGB. My question is now, how I have to setup the monitor profile. There are three possible ways:

1) only activate the profile system-wide with DisplayCal ICC profile loader (what would then be the right option in Scribus?)
2) only select the right profile in the color management setting in Scribus
3) activate the profile system wide and set up it in Scribus.
What is the right Setup? Perhaps somebody can explain me his workflow...

Thanks for your help,

Max