[scribus] Fel teckensnitt visas

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jan 23 22:24:53 UTC 2020

On 1/23/20 4:41 PM, Håkan Löfgren wrote:
> Har upptäckt att felet bara uppstår när textpekaren står sist i texten eller när hela texten är markerad.
>
> Den 2020-01-23 kl. 22:27, skrev Håkan Löfgren:
>
> Jag har problem med terminologin, så jag chansar på att det finns någon som kan svara på svenska.
>
> Jag har ver. 1.5.2 och ett dokument gjort för ett halvår sedan med samma version. När jag sätter textpekaren på en jättestor rubrik med GillSans Extra Bold, så visar egenskaperna Times New Roman 12 p. Texten är grön, men i egenskaperna står svart.
>
> Varför visas inte rätt egenskaper?

Have detected that the error occurs only when the text pointer is last in the text or when the entire text is highlighted.

On 2020-01-23 at 22:27, Håkan Löfgren wrote:

I have problems with the terminology, so I bet there is someone who can answer in Swedish.

I have ver. 1.5.2 and a document made six months ago with the same version. When I put the text pointer on a huge heading with GillSans Extra Bold, the properties show Times New Roman 12 p. The text is green, but the properties are black.

Why don't the right properties appear?

HI,

I've never seen this before. When the text pointer is last, you may be showing the default font for the frame, but when you highlight all of it, that shouldn't happen.

You might need to submit this as a bug.

Greg