[scribus] Preferences->Guides

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Jan 18 14:20:43 UTC 2020

On 1/18/20 2:41 AM, Owen wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Using SVN Revision 23448, File->Preferences->Guides
>
> When I hover over any of the items in Placement, it reads;
>
> "Place guides in front of or behind objects on the page"
>
> Presumably a placeholder for something in the future, as nothing can be
> set.

Hi Owen,

In my 1.5.6svn it seems to be working. (r 23448)
When I go to File > Preferences > Guides, I see a list of items:

Guides
Baseline Grids
Content Objects
Margins
Grid

These are the current levels, with Guides on top, Grid on the bottom.
Select any item by clicking it, then use the arrows to the right to move it up or down the list.

Greg