[scribus] Tables in 1.5.6svn

Owen owen.cook at gmx.com
Wed Jan 8 00:30:36 UTC 2020

> On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 17:37:56 -0500
> Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> dijo:
>
> >One of the things in particular that it needs is texlive-pdftex.
>
> I've searched everywhere for that package, but can't find it,
> including logical sounding alternative names. I tried to search with
> tlmgr thinking it might be in some collection, but I also can't find a
> package for tlmgr.

Hi,

I have;
SVN Revision: 23435
Build ID: C--T-F-C1.16.0-64bit
Using Ghostscript version 9.27

I dropped Greg's example into a render frame, and it said;

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.20 (TeX Live 2019/Debian) (preloaded format=pdflatex)
 restricted \write18 enabled.
entering extended mode

It rendered perfectly.

Maybe that is a clue for what you need. I think you need texlive-latex-base. Have a look at https://gist.github.com/rain1024/98dd5e2c6c8c28f9ea9d

You might get pdftex version 3.141592653 :-)

Owen