[scribus] 1.5.6svn - daily builds PPA

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sun Jan 5 22:03:45 UTC 2020

I have installed the PPA in Xubuntu 18.04 and then installed Scribus
1.5.6-trunk, which gives me 1.5.6svn. The web page where I obtained the
PPA from calls it 'daily builds,' but I must have missed some important
documentation. Are updates applied automatically with no user
intervention, like when Scribus is launched it 'phones home' to get any
updates? And I see on the PPA page that there were several updates just
a few hours ago, but how would I know as a user whether they have
been applied?