[scribus] Fwd: scribus 1.5 6 1

Phil Tomlinson tomnzkiwi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 22:21:56 UTC 2020

-------------------Thank you for thaty.  It works well

I knew that there  must be a simple solution for something so imp;ortant,
but just could not find it, and the hellp  pages did  not readily shop the
fix

The Scribus team all deserve a pat on the back.  Both those who produce
such an excellent program, and the who help  support it

Regards
Phil

Philip & Rosemary Tomlinson
Wellington