[scribus] scribus 1.5 6 1

Phil Tomlinson tomnzkiwi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 03:23:44 UTC 2020

I have just updated to this latest version
  Very good but I seem to have one problem - probably me not understanding
the change

The earlier version showed a range of colours available but this version
seems to show only black and white, althigh if you load material done in
the earlier version all the colours seem to be shown.  I presume there is a
simple  way of getting the usual colours and adject them for shades

If anyone can point me in the rright directiuo I would be very
appreciated.

Philip & Rosemary Tomlinson
Wellington
New Zealand