[scribus] book cover spine

Cliffe Connor cliffeconnor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:55:57 UTC 2020

Good Morning,
I am creating a book cover in Scribus for a Lulu publication. I am using
the template from Lulu and have been able to insert the back cover art and
the front cover art into the template with Scribus. But I can't figure out
how to get the spine text going the right way. How do I get the text to go
down the spine instead of horizontally across the spine? So far, I have
just tried "inserting a text box" into the spine, but can't figure out
where to go to change the direction of the text. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. The more specific, the better! I'm not very technologically
savvy, so most of these things aren't automatic for me.
Thank you very much for your help.