[scribus] Missing properties window. Scribing 1.5 4

Phil Tomlinson tomnzkiwi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:55:54 UTC 2020

Philip & Rosemary Tomlinson
Wellington
New Zealand

Thank you all for your assistance.

Fixed perfectly.

I deleted the file, but then saw the suggestion that it could be edited, so
I did that, altering the location of the window, and that also worked a
charm after reinstalling the original file.  This seemed to be the best
solution.

I would not have found it without all your assistance, so a very sincere
thanks to all

With kind regards

Its  a great program, and a credit to all involved in its creation
Phil