[scribus] Missing properties window. Scribing 1.5 4

Phil Tomlinson tomnzkiwi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 10:51:14 UTC 2020

Thank you Bert

Yes, I suspect that the item may have been moved off screen.  I tried
reloading the program, but that made  no difference.

In windows  removing the scribus preferences seems like a logical idea.  I
am not sure how this can be done.  Could you please advise how to go about
this as I am not familiar enought to attempt this without some guidance...
I would appreciate this assistance.

I tried downloading 1.5.5 but that obviously still accessed the existing
preferences, so did not help

Many thanks

Phil

Philip & Rosemary Tomlinson