[scribus] Missing properties window. Scribing 1.5 4

Phil Tomlinson tomnzkiwi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:42:36 UTC 2020

I have been using scribus for some time and have founf it very useful
However I have a problem and I am not sure how to fix it

There are two properties pages page properties  (f2) and anf text
properties  (f3)

The Page properties appears to have disappeared, and the menu and f2  does
not reveal it.  I cannot see any way to recover this.  I tried reinstalling
the program but that did not help

If you could advise a solution I would much appreciate it.  It is ax key
feature, and it means the program is not useable at the m oment
Thank you
Phil
Philip & Rosemary Tomlinson
Wellington