[scribus] CMYK problem

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Mon Sep 30 07:04:07 UTC 2019

Last year at this time I was on an older Suse system (and PDF export was
fine), this year it's Ubuntu Mate. The Scribus version here is 1.4.6.

I made new posters and flyers as CMYK PDFs ("For Printer") and wanted to
upload them to the printer shop, but in the preview the colors appear
rather pale. When I make a test print here on my laser printer, same thing.

PDFs "For Monitor/Internet" (i. e. RGB) have colors ok.

I tried PDF 1.4 and 1.5.

Anyone here who knows a solution? It's pretty urgent...

Thank you very much for any hint!

Regards
Rolf