[scribus] How to print in different sizes

William Bader william.bader at newspapersystems.com
Wed Nov 13 12:16:18 UTC 2019

If it is just a single page, you could also save to postscript and then
edit the postscript to add a 'scale' command and update the bounding box,
and then use ghostscript ps2pdf to convert it to a PDF. It should keep the
file small and the typography smooth. The issue with that (or with scaling
other formats) is that if the document has images, you have to be careful
that the images in the PDF have not been reduced to a resolution
appropriate for the original smaller page size, because then they might
look pixelated when the page size is increased. I think that the Scribus
PDF export can control image resolution.
https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Image_DPI_and_Scaling,_and_Resultant_File_Sizes
Regards, William