[scribus] Request for a feature - 'window memory'

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Nov 12 11:08:51 UTC 2019

Me too please. +1

Just noticed that for version 1.5.4 on a rather recent Windows 10 Pro
64bit it does seem to work better than before:

My Properties and Text-Properties and Layers windows seem to re-appear
where I had them last. Sadly no snapping, next to each other or to the
screen corners or edges. I believe on Linux there is nice snapping.

This is probably a problem or a challenge to do with Qt. I remember a
few years ago I spent some hours on the Qt website, trying to find out
whether this can even exist as a feature on Windows, in preparation of a
similar feature request. I believe it was possible back then, even if a
lot of work for the developers.

So thank you for working on this feature, and "m" please let us know
what version of Scribus you are using and on what OS - there might be
good news for you already.

greets,

Martin

--