[scribus] Krita issues

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon May 27 22:42:11 UTC 2019

> Gesendet: Montag, 27. Mai 2019 um 23:24 Uhr
> Von: "Florine Aubel" <florine.aubel at outlook.fr>
> Betreff: Re: [scribus] Krita issues
>
> Hi,
>
> Alright i'll try that, thank you very much.
> Does Scribus affect the DPI during the importation?
>
> Kind Regards,
> saor

Hi Florine,

When importing KRA files you should be aware that the file format has changed between versions 3.x and 4.x (as far as I'm aware). If you encounter any problems, you can export it to a real exchange format like TIFF.

Also note that Scribus can only import a flattened version of the KRA file. If you need layers, you have to export it as PSD.

As for the resolution of imported image files, they will be imported "as is", but you can set the maximum resolution for output in the PDF export settings.

HTH,
Christoph