[scribus] Embedded PDF pages

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Sat Jan 19 16:25:31 UTC 2019

> The problem that this doesn't work on Mac is what I'm looking to address.

The problem is not about PC vs Mac from what I understand, but rather that
this is a feature that can be enabled/disabled at compile time. So the
version on the Mac may be compiled without this support.

In the About Scribus window, at the bottom, there is a Build ID that starts
with a set of letters. (Like C-*-*-T something.)

There letters represent different features, the * means a certain feature
was not enable at compile time.

I don't remember what the different letter exactly mean, but if you quote
your Build ID someone else may be able to tell if this is the problem. My
guess is that you have different builds on Mac versus Windows.

/Peter