[scribus] Problem with "first line offset"

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Jan 8 21:12:21 UTC 2019

On 08.01.2019 01:11, pezcurrel wrote:
> Anyway I think it should be possible to do it for multiple selected
> text frames from within scribus. What is the most appropriate place to
> make-discuss feature suggestions?

If you do create this feature request, please let us know the #number or
the link.

I had to do the hacking of the .sla file in the past and it feels wrong.
There should be one setting for user-preference-default for all new text
frames.

At least with Scribus, doing simple hacks like this one is safe because
those .sla files are transparent.

greetings, Martin

--
ZASKE Martin