[scribus] Nightly for MacOS Mojave only (no more)

Giovanni Bianchessi bgio at libero.it
Sun Aug 11 20:27:44 UTC 2019

Today I downloaded Scribus 1.5.6 nightly for Mojave.
Its icon shows a blocking sign and an advice tells me that the app is not executable on my MacOS (10.13).
But if I run Scribus from terminal it starts and seems to work.
So what is the thing that is forbidding the run of Scribus by clicking on its own icon?

Regards
Giovanni Bianchessi