[scribus] How do I fix this??

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Wed Apr 17 00:32:49 UTC 2019

Ian Whitfield wrote:
> I have had to change my eMail address so followed the process as specified
> - but when I entered the Confirmation String that I was sent I got/get this
> error and I can find no way to fix this - hence my question.

It's hard to figure out what went wrong without knowing what you sent the
list processor. But if you're trying to subscribe to a GNU Mailman mailing
list (such as scribus at lists.scribus.net) from your new email address, you
can do so from email merely by replying to the email you're sent. No need
to edit the reply email at all, simply send the reply email as-is with
absolutely no changes made in the response email.