[scribus] Cut and Stack imposition

Dan Cancro dan.cancro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:47:37 UTC 2018

Thanks everyone.

The book is to be 1/4 the size of a standard 8.5x11 sheet of paper. So
a total of 8 impressions on each piece of paper.
It will have about 175-200 pages.
Since the content will be constantly changing, and batches will be
small, I don't think using a commercial printer makes the most sense.

I'll take a look at jpdfTweak and iTextSharp.

I found a pretty good interim solution. The Mac program "Preview"
offers a "Copies Per Page" option on the print dialog. If I set this
to "4" and check "Two-Sided" I can print four books at once. It would
be nice to be able to make them one at a time, but this is okay for
now.