[scribus] Problem with aligning the page numbers in a column...

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Sep 13 17:56:19 UTC 2018

On 09/13/2018 12:50 PM, Thomas Hoy wrote:
> For some reason, I can't get these page numbers to align properly.
> Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do this ?
> The numbers are right up against the edge of the text box, yet they are
> somewhat crooked, and I can't get them to behave !
> Any advice would be much appreciated. The page is attached as a pdf
> (directly from the Scribus file).

Hi Thomas,

It would help to know how you set this up.
I tried to set up something similar with the following method:

I created a Paragraph Style, then set a tab to represent the column of
page numbers. This should be a Right tab, and I made the fill character
a dot.

I then applied this to the text frame. There was some slight variation
in the right-hand side of the page numbers, but not as severe as in your
example. You might try changing the font and see if that makes a difference.

Greg