[scribus] can't unsubscribe

BuSte buste at iol.it
Fri Sep 7 23:18:00 UTC 2018

Il 07/09/2018 08:33, Rolf Angelsen ha scritto:
> I have the same experience. Not possible to unsubscribe and it need to be
> fixed. Presently I am not using the awesome Scribus, but interesting as the
> discussions are, I need to reduce the number of incoming mail. So please,
> fix the unsubscribe issue and/or remove me too from this list.

hi Rolf and listers,
i did a test of an unsubscribe of my email at this list and it work
perfectly (I stoped the unsubscribe procedure at the last step).

What I did was:

1. clik on the unsubscibe link on the end of any email in this list
2. enter my email address in the field "Email address"
3. clic on "Unsubscribe" button
4. check of my mail box and immediately I received a unsubscribe email
   confirmation, from scribus-request at lists.scribus.net
5. (not done) clik on the link for unsubscrib my email

Maybe somethings is wrong on your procedure?

S.