[scribus] can't unsubscribe

Rolf Angelsen rolf at angelsen.net
Fri Sep 7 06:33:15 UTC 2018

I have the same experience. Not possible to unsubscribe and it need to be
fixed. Presently I am not using the awesome Scribus, but interesting as the
discussions are, I need to reduce the number of incoming mail. So please,
fix the unsubscribe issue and/or remove me too from this list.

Rolf

Den tir. 4. sep. 2018 kl. 17:36 skrev Matt Hixson <
matthixson at actionmediaplus.com>:

> Hi, I've tried clicking the link at the bottom of this list's emails and
> unsubscribing from the webpage. I do not receive a confirmation email
> asking me if I'd like to unsubscribe like the page says it has sent.
>   If there's an admin here would you please remove me from this list?
>   Thank you,
>   -Matt
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

Rolf Angelsen   -   Stasjonsgata 15   -   3050 MJØNDALEN

Telefon: 32 87 57 59,    Mobil: 481 81 547