[scribus] quetsion

H.P.J. Vos hpjvos at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:17:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

I started working with Scribus 1.5.3. Made one booklet already, which went fine. Except two things:

  1.  automatic page numbering
  2.  the spine

  1.  I tried many possibilities, but nothing worked. The booklet I made has only few pages, so I did it by hand, but that won't work with a thicker book. So please tell me step by step what to do. I have 50 pages, and the first six should get no number and on page 7 it should start with 7.
  2.  I couldn't find a handout how to make the spine in Scribus. I have a calculator to find out how thick the spine is, but what then? Another question is: the printer wants the cover in a separate pdf, but thus that mean that the spine should be a separate pdf or should it be part of the total of the cover? How do I make that?

Thanks a lot for your answers,

      Herry Vos

www.fotoherryvos.nl