[scribus] Would like to compile 1.5.4 please

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Fri Nov 30 10:10:50 UTC 2018

Dear William, and Greg,

this is a very helpful summary of svn for Scribus.

People who are ready to try compiling for a special need, but who are
new to Scribus, might love such a brief orientation.

Greg has also written another summary explaining about different things
one can do or download.

I wonder whether and how and where to add this to the Scribus Wiki.

I can think of several legitimate reasons to (temporarily) install a
certain Scribus for a certain machine.

greetings,

Martin

--