[scribus] Introducing: Scribus Templates

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri May 18 13:06:38 UTC 2018

Le 16/05/2018 à 09:59, Norbert from Scribus Templates a écrit :
> I started releasing free user friendly templates in April 2018 on
> scribus-templates.net - yes, I creatively called the project Scribus
> Templates. And I'm planning to release more of them every week. Read all
> about my crazy idea on the About page (scribus-templates.net/p/about.html).

There once was a repository for scribus templates
that still can be accessed with archive.org :
https://web.archive.org/web/20090221035557/http://scribusstuff.org:80/index.php?xcontentmode=642

I remember it was free as in GPL or CC,
so you could check that and recover the interesting templates.

There were other attempts as ScribusTemplates.org (todo : look in archive.org)
or intended to be community led https://github.com/scribusproject/scribus-template-repository

JLuc