[scribus] Scribus 1.5.4 Undo Problem and general slowness

Jonathan Kreider jonathan.kreider at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:00:59 UTC 2018

Version = 1.5.4 64bit Windows
OD = Windows 10
Mem = 8 Gig.

I've noticed that the undo function does not seem to work when I have an
item selected. If I unselect an item, then the undo seems to work fine. Am
I doing something wrong? Or should I file a bug report?

Also, it seems to me that 1.5.4 is significantly slower than what 1.5.3 is.
Is that related to the new color capability? I've started looking for a way
to disable or set the colorspace in the document settings, but I've not
found it - or spent a lot of time looking.

Thanks,
Jonathan Kreider