[scribus] can I export in pdf 1.6

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon Mar 5 02:26:57 UTC 2018

> Gesendet: Samstag, 03. März 2018 um 20:39 Uhr
> Von: "Fabio Bianchi" <fabiobianchi53 at gmail.com>
> Betreff: [scribus] can I export in pdf 1.6
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I need to export pdf in this format
>

> can I in scribus 1.5.3?

Hi Fabio,

I really wonder why you need to export to 1.6. You also mentioned X-4 in another mail.

I suggest you download the latest 1.5.4svn snapshot for Mac OS X from Sourceforge. With this version you can export to X-4 (and it also includes many, many improvements over 1.5.3). X-4 is based on 1.6, so that shouldn't be a problem. Also note that Scribus's PDF 1.5 export already includes many 1.6 features, but only those that are relevant for Scribus.

HTH,
Christoph