[scribus] ?==?utf-8?q? Scripting question

Ralf Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 25 13:38:51 UTC 2018

Am Montag, 25. Juni 2018 15:20 CEST, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> schrieb:

> Hi Ralf,
>
> No, there isn't. I'm not sure there would be much need for it.

Well, I guess it really depends on your needs. For any kind of (semi-)automatic
typesetting the im- and export of styled text seems to be a rather basic need.
Shot of the LibreOffice/MS-Word import are there any other ways of importing
styled text? Even the XTags import currently silently ignores character styles.
I'd hate to have to provide my data in RTF or the like (have done it decades ago,
don't want to go back ;-.)

Cheers, RalfD