[scribus] Why does scribus list mash content?

ugajin ugajin at zoho.com
Tue Jul 17 13:25:46 UTC 2018

Yes, I thought it mught be that it is sent as HTML not plain text. That said, I have been unable to find a setting that allows me to select the mode. Meanwhile, I await hearing from the mail client provider. Thanks! ---- On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 12:04:20 +0000 Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote ---- On 07/17/2018 05:03 AM, ugajin wrote: > Can anyone tell my why the messages that I post to the list are returned looking like this? Thanks. ============ Forwarded message ============ From : ugajin <ugajin at zoho.com> To : "Scribus User I'm guessing that you're using a Mac or Windows and it has to do with the carriage returns not being recognized. Are you using a plain-text mail editor? Greg ___ Scribus Mailing List: scribus at lists.scribus.net Edit your options or unsubscribe: http://lists.scribus.net/mailman/listinfo/scribus See also: http://wiki.scribus.net http://forums.scribus.net