[scribus] Image sharpness

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Jul 13 18:46:49 UTC 2018

Le 13/07/2018 à 20:20, John Jason Jordan a écrit :
> Scribus 1.5.3 on Xubuntu 16.04, from AppImage
> I've looked all over Scribus and found no solutions. What is Scribus
> doing to my photo and how can I make it behave?

In the file properties, how many pixels is your image wide and high ?

In scribus, select your image, open the Property Palettes (F2),
and look for Image tab properties : what is the resolution ?
It should be 300dpi minimum

In the PDF Export dialog, do you restrict output image resolution ?
It should be 300dpi minimum

When you print the image, do you use some magnifying ratio
like 200% or "adjust to page width" ?

JLuc