[scribus] ?==?utf-8?q? Text overflow question

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Jul 6 08:41:46 UTC 2018

Le 06/07/2018 à 10:02, Ralf Mattes a écrit :
> Plese excuse my ignorance, but would't the introduction of harfbuzz be the most likely
> cause of such changes? After all, that was a conmplete rewrite of the text layout engine, or?

It could be but untill now, the text engine rewrite has only introduced very little shifts
(shifts of line heigths AFAICT)

Here it's a quite big a difference.
The font look totaly different.
As if the characters style is not the same at all.

But maybe some specific fonts types have been badly managed
at a point during new text engine rewrite and early debuging ?

JL