[scribus] {Spam?} how to empty an image frame please

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Jan 16 14:46:14 UTC 2018

On 16.01.2018 12:41, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
> Þann þri 16.jan 2018 10:09, skrifaði ZASKE Martin
>> How can I elegantly and quickly remove an image from an image frame,
>> while keeping all the rest:
>>
>> - position and size of frame
>> - colours
>> - Line settings
>> - image properties re scaling, position in frame, rotation
>> - my notes for suitable images (stored in attributes)
>
> My guess:
>
> Right-click on image-frame, choose 'Content' --> 'Get Image...'
>
> best,
> Sveinn í Felli
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

Sorry if I was not clear enough:

I have an image in a frame and want to remove it. Remove as in "take
out", "delete", "make go away", "send to a better place", "beem 'm up",
"zapp", ...

But I want to KEEP my frame, because a lot of work went into the frame.
And I want that red cross, which clearly indicates to the user, that
this frame needs a (new) image.

And I do not need work-arounds, because I have those. I just want to
learn, if or where there is a proper way to do this.

Thanks again,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin