[scribus] how to empty an image frame please

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Jan 16 10:09:26 UTC 2018

Dear list,

I do not need this a lot, but a few times per year:

How can I elegantly and quickly remove an image from an image frame,
while keeping all the rest:

- position and size of frame
- colours
- Line settings
- image properties re scaling, position in frame, rotation
- my notes for suitable images (stored in attributes)

I need this mainly when making something like templates for myself or
others. (For text frames I do this a lot.)

Of course I can find work-arounds, like creating a throw-away image,
then get-image, then delete the image from its location. But if there is
a proper way of doing this then I would love to hear about it please.

thanks,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin