[scribus] Drop Shadows

Colin colin at madwolf.co.uk
Sun Feb 25 12:55:31 UTC 2018

> Do it a little bit easier.
> Create a textframe, give it background-colour. Open Text editor, write a
> figure, give it the clour you want.
> ready
> Albrecht

Hi Albrecht and thanks !

That was my original version !  But as I had problem I thought it might work the other way :-)

Now all I have to do is work out how to get auto page numbering to work - currently the working page is showing ‘222’ as the page number, but it should be just ‘2’.

Now where was the manual . . .

When you are so used to InDesign you (unfortunately) expect another program to work in the same way, silly I know but you just do.

Cheers
Colin