[scribus] highlighting many words in a text

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Feb 20 16:40:02 UTC 2018

On 02/20/2018 10:26 AM, Jean-Paul Gendner wrote:
> Hello again,
>
>     I am disappointed, because the new version solve my highlighting
> problem, but an other problem occurs!
>     At some places, there are only a few characters in the first line
> after a text or image frame. See appended picture: problems are
> highlighted in magenta.
>     I tried to reproduce the problem in a new short example file but do
> not was able to.
>     Strangely, with the new version, text flow around a text frame do
> not work with a new example, while it always works with the file created
> with version 1.4.6 ! ! ? ?

Over the years, with new versions appearing, there have been changes in
how closely the text approaches the top of its frame. These usually
appear when you import a file created with an older version.

You might try adjusting the First Line Offset in Text Properties and see
if that makes a difference. Otherwise, adjusting the Y-Pos of the top of
the frame may help. You should be able to overcome this.

Greg