[scribus] Page numbers blanking out (Gregory Pittman)

Mark Cornwell mark at morethanaphotograph.com
Tue Feb 6 13:25:18 UTC 2018

> Have you checked to make sure you have applied the master page to 10 and
beyond?

>Greg

Greg, yes. That was the first thing that I thought to try. However I know
that it is applied because the text box that I created which should have the
number in it is showing where it should show - it is just empty. Instead of
having a number the small text box has a small square with a cross on it to
the right side of the box. There's no difference that I can see between
pages 9 and 10 (and beyond) it's just that the number is absent and the
small X appears.

Mark