[scribus] chain frames, "do not" link them

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Sun Dec 16 14:47:28 UTC 2018

I recall using "Text chain" and "enchaining" text areas, must be from my
early CorelDraw/QuarkXpress years. Nowadays Quark uses "links" extensively.
I agree that "link" has become strongly associated with web-links
(formerly hyperlinks). Perhaps we should avoid using "link/linking"
without enough context (text flow, text area, etc.)?

Just thoughts,

Sveinn í Felli

Þann 15.12.2018 20:03, skrifaði ZASKE Martin: