[scribus] Insertion de PDF

Pierre Ruel ru.l.p at bluewin.ch
Wed Sep 20 06:09:12 UTC 2017

Good morning Greg and many thanks,
First I had to update to 1.4.6 version but it didn't work better: when I
click twice (as well as once) the filename of my pdf document (the whole
document or one page after the other) appears in the middle of the image
frame. When I click twice on the name of the pdf page in fact I'm
transferred directly to the scribus page, without displaying the
filename (nor a tumbnail) in the dialog.
With jpg images for instance I did it frequently without any trouble.
There is surely something else I did wrong.
Thank you for your and any help.
Friendly yours
Pierre

--