[scribus] PDF Opening Problem

ugajin ugajin at zoho.com
Fri Sep 8 16:05:41 UTC 2017

Scribus v 1.5.3 will open (convert) a PDF document and/or you can open a PDF file using e.g. Inkscape, save it as SVG and then Import it in Scribus v1.4.6. File > Import > Vector File.

---- On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 15:45:46 +0000 Daniel Herrmann <fabwerkmainz at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Matthew,

convert the PDF to a Jpg or tif. Gimp will do that job. Maybe Scribus is
able to import PDF-docs, too, but you will get in trouble lateron.

cu daniel