[scribus] Printing with Adobe Reader

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Fri Sep 1 09:53:10 UTC 2017

> When I print on our color laser printer from Adobe Reader under Win7, the
> Reader says something like "Seite wird zugeschnitten" (similar, not
> exactly, sorry cannot test it right now) for at least several pages.

What PDF version? What version of Adobe reader?

I am not sure what is happening, are you sure it says that pages are cut?
Not flattened? Flattening is something that occurs if you have some kind of
transparency in the document.

Other ideas are that you have some content outside the page borders, which
means Reader is just cutting away non-printable parts of the page.

/Peter