[scribus] Accessing files across a network

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Tue Oct 10 22:59:59 UTC 2017

Scribus 1.5.2

I have a variety of computers on my network.  With some of the
computers, I'm working on different aspects of a project.

But, I want to store all files created for this project on a single
computer's hard drive.  We'll call that computer, Computer A.

I have Scribus installed on Computer B.

When I start Scribus, I want to open a file that is located on Computer
A.  But I see no way to access Computer A from the Open dialogue box.

Am I missing something obvious?

If it's not possible in 1.5.2, is it possible in 1.5.3?

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6