[scribus] Scribus 1.5.3 crashes when trying to create new style

benedek benedek_peter at upcmail.hu
Tue Nov 28 04:30:14 UTC 2017

Hi Anton

Ubuntu 17.10 very new and Scribus 1.5.3 is not fresh.

You use this ppa: https://launchpad.net/~scribus/+archive/ubuntu/ppa,
and install scribus-trunk in the Synaptic (this is the 1.5.3
continuation and many faults have been fixed). Fairly stable, but you
can see the tickets here: https://bugs.scribus.net/my_view_page.php

I wish you good learning.

Regards

PeterB